I cannot believe how soon until Christmas will be here! The stores are playing holiday tunes. Christmas lights are now on trees outside. People are starting to post pictures of their home decorations. And shopping season is in full force. Yesterday I received an email from Pinterest looking for the best holiday gift idea boards, and of course I have to participate in this because:
1. I love Christmas!
2. I have some great gift ideas for this year!
So here are my gift list for the home chef:
1. Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London's Ottolenghi
2. The Sexy Vegan's Happy Hour at Home: Small Plates, Big Flavors, Potent Cocktails
3. Plum: Gratifying Vegan Dishes from Seattle's Plum Bistro
4. Vedge: 100 Plates Large and Small that Redefine Vegetable Cooking
5. Vegan Chocolate: Unapologetically Luscious and Decadent Dairy-Free Desserts
6. Kitchen iPad Holder: It keeps your iPad off the counter and away from spills!
9. Wine Aerator
10. Thankful Sign
11. Recipe Box
16. Mandoline Slicer
18. Whirley Pop
19. Live Simply Mug
And for the big ticket item:
What are you holiday gift ideas this year?